Femmes Regionales, new colours and how to find them
We often get the question on how we choose new colours for our collections and how we predict which colours are to be in fashion and trendy in the future. And the truth is, it is very hard to predict the future fashion colours and trends before time!
So we ally ourselves with the best design agencies and fashion experts we can find and work very closely with them to find the best and most trendy colours for the upcoming season.
MODE. 2018/19 Autumn and Winter colours we have worked closely with a Copenhagen based design agency called Femmes Réginales. And since fashion is very much about all the unspoken and intuitive things; Image,expression, colour, the ’je ne sais quoi’, we sought their expert advice to find the new colours for Autumn and Winter 2018/19
Who is Femmes Regionales?
In order to properly introduce Femmes Regionale we thought that who better to make the introduction than Femmes Regionales themselves. So we asked them a few questions on how to work with design, colours and especially with MODE.
– Who is Femmes Regionales and how would you describe yourselves?
– Femmes Régionales is a Copenhagen based design agency and we work with design, creative direction and brand building within fashion and lifestyle.
– What kind of work do you do with dbramante1928?
– We have been so lucky to be part of defining the visual direction for the new dbramante1928 sub-line MODE. Our tasks so far have been creating a new visual identity, a visuel direction for brand and seasonal images, in store universe and design input and colour consultancy for three collections so far.
– When designing for clients, what is your perspective in relation to end consumers?
– We always believe that to make an impact, consumers need to feel that you have made an effort all the way through the experience. This goes for any kind of product in our opinion. Design is in many ways about love. It’s about giving back, improving a product by making it more beautiful, relevant and functional.
Collaboration with dbramante1928
– Do the collaborations with dbramante1928 make sense regarding Femmes Regionales overall strategy, do we make a difference?
– The foundation of Femmes Régionales is in fashion design. Having worked as an agency primarily creating the universe sourrounding the product, we welcome every opportunity to become part of the process in creating the product itself. It feels very much like home
– Future plans for the collaborations with dbramante1928 or just short on 2018?
– We hope to be able to evolve the MODE. concept even closer with dbramante1928 and in the pipeline we have new designs for the Sommer Season of 2019.
New colours for our new 2018/19 Autumn and Winter collection
With inspiration from the AW18 ready-to-wear catwalk, we have made a selection of colours, which are feminine and sophisticated but feature a dash of fresh combinations in colours & tones
Introducing: Deep Amber, City Grey, Olive Green, Rusty Rose and a more classic colour that never goes out of style Night Black
Or find your new Autumn / Winter style and look right here